Home is most certainly where the heart is.

Sunday, 5 August 2012






























We're back home now after the renovation works on our flat had been completed and you have no idea how good it feels to be amongst my clutter once again. I took the opportunity to switch things up a bit and make a few changes to our d├ęcor as well as giving the kitchen a fresh coat of paint. I love my home with all of my heart even if we don't own it, its done us good these past couple of years and been the holder of lots of happy memories I will cherish forever.

12 comments:

  1. I am in love with your flat it's soooo pretty!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of how lovely your home is.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flat is beautiful! Such lovely, personal touches :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so beautiful! I love it. I want our next house to look so homey and cosy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments! To some people it may be useless clutter but surrounded by my junk I really feel at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you flat look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your home is gorgeous! I never trust people who don't have clutter, where do they keep their stuff?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home is too cute! I love lots of clutter, it makes me feel much more at home when I can see everything! :)
    I hope you're having a lovely Sunday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home is beautiful! You might have clutter but it is pretty damn lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really, really love seeing how others have decorated their space. I just love how you've done yours. It looks so cozy and comforting!!

    bisous,
    www.bighipsredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pictures of your home. You should do a detailed house tour post!

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to say? Drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one.