Home Tour - Kitchen & Bathroom

Friday, 28 March 2014



Last up in my home tour is our kitchen and bathroom, not generally the most exciting rooms of a rented house cos you've just gotta deal with whats already there. As we’re renting the kitchen is the least customisable room of our place but thankfully Ikea have a great kitchen accessories range, I’m fond of the LĂ„MPLIG chopping board because I’d love to have wooden counters one day so its a good compromise for now and it also means it keeps the counter safe from scratches! I like to have all my utensils ready to hand rather than away in drawers so the GRUNDTAL magnetic knife rack is great. I've got my magnet collection on our fridge to remind me of all the great places we've been together, and I stuck the remaining heart decals from our bedroom on there too. The bathroom is at the back of the house and is absolutely freezing, I'm so gutted cos I can't have baths as its just too cold, that's the price you pay for living in a victorian terrace though, the bathrooms are often extensions. The Fullen bathroom cabinet stores all of our toiletries out of the way and displays some of the prettier bottles of lotions and potions I somehow collect, its slim design fit perfectly in the space we had behind the door and keeps everything organised.

Follow on Twitter @upontheseablog
Like on Facebook
Read on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful home! I'm also a little in awe of how tidy and sparkly it is haha. I am a rubbish wife.

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to say? Drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one.