Home Tour - Office.

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

         





Next up in my home tour is the room where I spend most of my time and what I call 'my bedroom.' Its so great to have a spare room, we've lived in one bedroom flats for the past few years. Now we're older and starting to think about 'settling down' I wanted somewhere for guests to stay. The room is small but it fits a 3/4 bed and my Micke desk from, you guessed it, Ikea. I did a post about my work space a few months back when I still lived at my nana's. Its still the same set up but I have a few more knick-knacks, plus the wall behind it is great for using as vertical space. I've also broken up the expanse of cream by putting up the Urban Walls gold polka dot decals, they may only be small but they instantly changed the room. My favourite thing in the room is the Leeds print I commissioned from Becky's talented partner Clumsy Pickle. I want a few more pieces like it to remind me of the city I called home for 8 years.

 There's also a few photos of the hallway in this post. Its not an exciting room for most but we've lived in tiny little flats with front doors straight into the living space for the past 5 years. Its made me appreciate having a hallway as the entrance to our home (plus it keeps the heat in!). I've made a gallery space with frames from Ikea containing Instagram prints. And you can just make out the frame containing keys from our past homes, I need to update it with one from here. Its quite a simple craft but I'll make a post about it at some point.

Follow on Twitter @upontheseablog
Like on Facebook
Read on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one.