Lindybop 'Holly'

Wednesday, 26 March 2014


A few weekends ago me and my family got to don our glad rags for the wedding of my cousin and her partner. Held at a super posh stately home in Northumberland I worried for months what I was going to wear. An almost last minute decision had me searching the Lindy Bop website for a dress that was glamorous but practical. Its still winter here after all and we were going to spending time outside so I wanted something that would keep me warm. Red is definitely my colour so when I laid eyes on the Holly dress with 3/4 sleeves I knew that was the one. Because Lindy Bop only go up to a UK22 I had to trust that it would be true to size. It fit where it touched and I  might have been better off with a 24 but I worked it anyway. I added a red petticoat, tights and some comfy t-bar heels from Simply Be. The miracles worked with my hair and make-up sadly weren't done by myself, but the talented MUA Maximillion Makeup & Hair. If you're local to the North-East check her out, she did exactly what I wanted and more, I just wish I had her here everyday!

Outfit Details:
Dress - Lindybop UK22
Shoes - Simply Be


Follow on Twitter @upontheseablog
Like on Facebook
Read on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Have anything to say? Drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one.