Dungaroos

Sunday, 26 April 2015





For visiting Lady Dinahs and wandering around Shoreditch with a Brick Lane Beigel bake in hand I thought I better choose something comfy, and whats more comfortable than a pair of dungarees? This playsuit version popped up on ASOS a few months ago and I instantly snapped them up. I originally thought they'd be a thicker material because I didn't read the description properly but they're like a soft jersey which I actually like better because they're a lot more moveable. Channeling a french school girl vibe I went with another ASOS purchase a simple breton striped top, you have no idea how long I've searched for a top like this in size fat without any stupid gimmicks like prints/cold shoulders. Finding 'staple' items is so difficult in plus-size. My denim jacket is a mens XXXXL off eBay because I've wanted an oversized one for ages that I can sew patches onto, its absolutely huge. Wish I had cool backdrops like this to photograph outfits in front of all the time!

Jacket - eBay
Dungarees - ASOS
Breton top - ASOS
Boots - Evans


1 comment:

Have anything to say? Drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one.