Tropical Print

Saturday, 23 May 2015







If you're not from round here you might of thought for a second that I was on holiday in slightly warmer climate but nope I'm still at home on the North East coast. We decided as the weather was pretty lovely we'd have a walk into Whitley Bay to attend the carnival that was taking place on the plaza. Since they've done it up its a lovely place for a stroll & to spend a sunny afternoon looking out over the sea. I went for a bit of a shopping spree in H&M the other day because I needed clothes for our holiday next week, these trousers are the perfect tropical print and are really comfy too. I'm so into the high-waisted pants/crop-top silhouette at the minute, this past week I've repeated this exact outfit with the 5 different coloured crop-tops I picked up in H&M. We got burger & chicken wings from the Lola Jeans food van, watched some of the performances on the stage then finished it all off with a trip to the single best ice cream parlour in the whole entire world (I'm not exaggerating, its won countless awards). Can I fuss over the freaking amazing bum bag as well? You have no idea how long I've wished and hoped for a bum bag big enough to fit around my ample waist, and no other than ASOS Curve delivered that dream for me.

Outfit Details
Trousers: H&M
Crop-top: H&M
Bum bag: ASOS Curve
Sunglasses: ASOS



1 comment:

  1. oooh how yummy does that ice cream look! you look gorgeous too! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/a-new-chapter-goodbye-anxiety-hello-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Have anything to say? Drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one.