Isla Baleares

Sunday, 7 June 2015




We got back from a family holiday to Ibiza last week and boy do I miss it like hell. I feel at my absolute best when its sunny & warm, I like to wear as little as possible, summer clothing is always my favourite even though I have a new affinity to black. This is the first dress I've bought myself in months, but when I saw it on ASOS I knew it would be perfect to flounce around in on holiday. Plus white goes perfectly with tanned skin. I wore this to go watch the sunset at Cafe Del Mar for my dads 50th birthday and it stayed totally clean! No food or drink stains! Total miracle.

Outfit Details
Dress - ASOS Curve
Bag - New Look
Sandals - Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Drop me a comment! I read and appreciate every single one.